We are Digiseg ApS, a private limited company with company registration number 3698737, located at Gl. Kongevej 3B, st. tv, 1610 Copenhagen, Denmark.
In the following you can read more about:
· How our services relates to GDPR;
· How we process your personal data, when you communicate with us or subscribe to our newsletter.
- We do not place cookies on the analysis platform Digiseg Analytics – https://analytics.digiseg.io
- We do not store any data.
- Only aggregates and statistical results are saved.
If you have any questions about the way we process your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
If you write to our support at email@example.com we will process the information you have send us such as e-mail address and your name. Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (GDPR, article 6(1)(f)) to support you with any questions or concerns you may have.
You can at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter service which you have subscribed either via the link at the bottom of the newsletter or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawing your consent will only affect the future processing of your personal data and therefore not the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent prior to your withdrawal. When you withdraw your consent and cancel your subscription, you will no longer receive newsletters from us.
We have established and will maintain adequate organizational and technical measures in order for your personal data not to be accidentally or illegally deleted, deteriorated or lost, disclosed to unauthorized third parties or in any other way misused or used contrary to data protection legislation.
We will erase your personal data when we no longer need it for the required purposes or to comply with specific legislative requirements.
Your consent for signing up to our newsletter will be retained for as long as we send you newsletters and up to two years after the last e-mail send.
If you have communicated with us by e-mail, we will delete the information 60 days after, unless we are obliged to a longer retention period to comply with legal requirements.
You have the right to:
· Access the personal data about you, that we process and collect;
· Ask for rectification of incorrect or inaccurate data concerning you, or to have incomplete personal data completed;
· Raise an objection about how your personal data are processed;
· Ask for the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
· Ask that your personal data to be erased;
· Withdraw your consent, thereby having your personal data erased; and
· Ask for data portability of your personal data.
Questions or concerns:
You are free to email us directly at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions. We will do our best to reply to your questions and resolve your concerns.
If you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint to the competent data protection authority. You can find out more about the local data protection authorities under the following link:http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.