Customer Success Manager (Programmatic)
Our company, the role and the team
The future of digital marketing is cookie-less. It is ID free. It is privacy-first. And Digiseg is already there. Our goal is to help as many advertisers as possible discover the power of tracking-free data and get them to the future sooner.
Digiseg is a seven-year-old company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are Scandinavian to the core, and this position will reflect that. We offer a high degree of flexibility. We value autonomy; ambition, proactiveness, and can-do attitude. We are committed to creating an exceptional employee experience and know new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization.
Digiseg is one of the largest independent data providers in the world in the programmatic space. We operate in 50 markets and are expanding rapidly. Our client base includes all the major agency groups. More than 5000 advertisers are using our data, and we have contributed to the success of more than 100.000 campaigns. We are a small team working from Copenhagen, Warsaw, and Lisbon, being our central Customer Success Hub.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will play an important role in delivering a rewarding experience for our clients, helping to educate them and grow partnerships. This role will help the Director of Key Accounts retain and grow business from Digiseg’s client base by providing excellent service, identifying strategic opportunities and building close relationships:
- Manage client relationships with Digiseg’s clients all over the world
- Collaborate with Sales to expand client usage of Digiseg’s targeting and measurement offerings
- Provide day-to-day client deliverables like reports, deal IDs and custom audiences
- Proactively track and manage customer relationships, projects and initiatives with persistence and organization
- Become a trusted subject matter expert and educate clients on how to be most successful with Digiseg’s data products
- Run client presentations and meetings to grow strategic relationships
- Resolve client issues, helping to troubleshoot and escalate in a timely manner
- Advocate for clients at Digiseg, escalating requests and influencing product and marketing strategy
- Assist in developing new processes and materials to improve internal workflows and external client engagement
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in sales, account management and/or customer success in advertising/marketing/media working with publishers or advertisers
- Track record of owning, retaining and growing customer relationships
- History of building strong collaborative relationships with decision-makers and stakeholders
- Experience giving presentations, leading client meetings and running trainings in English
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English – any other languages are a plus!
- Solid programmatic experience, preferably with the working knowledge from the following platforms: DV360, Xandr, TheTradeDesk, or Adform. Beyond that you are:
- A confident, high-energy, self-motivated team player
- A proactive solution seeker
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management skills
- Strong data analysis skills, with confidence to act on findings and tell stories using data
This is what you can expect
- Favorable salary + Bonus scheme
- 5 weeks paid vacation (PTO) and 37,5-hour workweek
- A flexible work-from-home policy (Tue-Thu in the office)
Please submit your application through LinkedIn or send us your CV.
Digiseg Vision and Mission – for ethical audience data
We envision a world where ad tech serves humankind and works in the service of truth.
Digital tracking, echo chambers, fake news, and walled gardens that traffic human decisioning-power must end. Ultimately, press-accredited media, investigative journalism, democracy, and free will are at stake.
Our team’s goal is to enable advertisers to target consumers in a tracking-free manner while achieving similar, or better returns on advertising spend as the walled gardens’ highly invasive approaches. We will know we’ve reached our goal when the majority of digital campaigns are neither measured nor targeted using personal data and tracking.
Apply for this job
Find the job listing interesting? Apply by clicking on the button below.