As a Country Manager at Digiseg you will get to work with a variety of clients and media agencies in the local market – doing both client acquisition and clients service – by skype calls and one to one meetings.Digiseg has a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented employees who love learning new skills and seak proactively to tackle both small and big projects. Our candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making many friends. Someone who is passionate with digital marketing and thoughtful when interacting with clients and building relationships.Digiseg.io serves as a data provider – building target audiences to the digital advertising industry – We do campaign profiling and make customized client audiences in order to improve campaign efficiency. More than 1000+ campaigns have been running our audiences across EMEA. Add Full Reach creates 400-500% campaign improvements for many clients. What You Will Learn
- How the Digital media industry is working inside out and get the full understanding of the value chain.
- How to deliver high-quality consultancy to a vast amount of tier 1-2-3 media agencies in your local market.
- How to do consultancy selling.
- Relationship building with our agency clients and distributors, Google, Appnexus, MediaMath, Oracle and other accounts.
- Consult on the optimal campaign setup in the RTB market – Understand algorithms and report results and new ideas to clients.
- Assist in building a local market presence in social media.
What We Require
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related disciplines.
- Strong communication skills and native French speaker and fluency in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office and hopefully you have full knowledge of google analytics or other related products.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Proactive, flexible and not afraid to reach out to clients or doing new bizz.
- Familiarity with social networking through LinkedIn
- Fast learner, high energy, and generally a socially conscious individual.
We value all of our new colleagues and make sure you will receive the experience that you can use many years forward. You will become extremely knowledgeable in Digital marketing, a master of RTB and understanding of how the industry works. The position begins ASAP. You are expected to work 15 hours a week.